The Compliance Consultant will work with you to get Central Bank authorisation including:
- Identifying the licences/authorisation(s) you require
- Completing the authorisation paperwork including a Business Plan and policies and procedures
- Assessing whether management and employees in the business are likely to satisfy the Central Bank’s Fitness and Probity and Minimum Competency requirements and assisting with completion of Individual Questionnaires and other documents required to obtain Central Bank approval for Pre-Approved Control Functions (PCFs).
- Liaising with the regulator on your behalf at all stages of the authorisation process.
- Working with the business after authorisation to implement and embed processes and behaviours that will ensure you operate in line with your authorisation.